top of page
DEAR MEMBERS PLEASE READ THE GROUP DESCRIPTION AND RULES BEFORE YOU BEGIN POSTING OR COMMENTING
This Facebook Group is primarily for parents with school going children. Those with kids in nursery and kindy can also join. This Group is a platform for healthy discussion on parenting issues especially those related to schooling and education.
Whether your child is home schooled, in SJKC, SK or Private School, it does not matter, we will post and learn from one another. You can also ask for homework help. We can also de stress during exam time by sharing here so we don't feel so alone. :)
Please remember the following rules:
1. NO SPAMMING, NO SURVEYS, NO LINK DROPPING AND NO PROMOTION OF ANY EVENT, ACTIVITY, COURSES, OR BUSINESSES on the wall or through pm. Admin has the sole discretion to delete links, remove and/or block any member without prior warning or giving any reason. If you wish to promote your services or products, please contact admin for information on how you can advertise on the sister website or blog.
2 .No political discussion please.
3. Please be courteous even if you disagree with each other'
4. The use of "Follow" is not allowed
5. No external links to websites, Facebook pages or Facebook posts are allowed. No contact numbers in posts or comments are allowed as well. This rule applies to all members when making recommendations or commenting on posts seeking recommendations. This is to prevent members who join the group for the sole purpose of promoting themselves or their businesses and have no interests in contributing to group discussion.
6. To trade your second hand children items, please go here.
7. To discuss secondary school issues, please go here.
8. To network with other parents for your own self development and nurturing yourself so that you can better look after your loved ones, please go here.
9. To share test papers and access our shared test papers bank, or to search for transporter, tutor or daycare, please go here. http://www.mumsgatherfinds.com/parents-helping-parents-forum/
10. To exchange books with other parents, please go here:
Admin reserves the right to delete any posts deemed inappropriate or irrelevant without prior warning or giving any reason, especially sharing of external links or sites, videos or pictures included.
Thank You and Welcome to the Group!
You can access this group rules at any time from the right side bar of our Facebook Group under "Description" for desktop computer users or from the top of the page under "About" for mobile devices.
bottom of page