This week we have discussion on a wide array of topics that affect the lives of parents with kids in primary school. Firstly, parents are mostly happy with longer recess for kids. We hope that the schools will follow through. Now let's see what other topics are on parent's minds this week.
1. Chinese Mandarin lesson getting tougher. Parents considering switching schools
3. Is RM40 for a single session of Mandarin tuition reasonable? See what other parents are paying
4. Getting into DLP class in a DLP approved school requires child to be good not only in English but also in BM
5. What happened to computer lessons in SJKCs after the ban to have it during schooling hours
7. Parent inspired by DLP SMK (Dual Language Programmed approved Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan)
9. Is it compulsory to take part in 1 sport and 1 uniform body in primary school extra co-curricular activities
Meanwhile, here are some events/new centers to check out this week.
For parents with kids sitting for PT3 this year, take note that the PT3 2019 calendar is now out.
Until next week,
Koay Joo Bee
Admin and Founder
Malaysia Primary School Parents On Facebook
Malaysia Secondary School Parents On Facebook
Malaysia Market For Children Preloved And Childrens Item
sHappy Mom Happy Dad
Mumsgather Finds Website
Parenting Times Blog